Technical and Product Support Overview
Procurify’s Support Team strives to deliver exceptional, industry-leading service to fully empower our Customers on the Platform.
User Support Access and Delivery
Unless otherwise specified in your agreement, your users will have access to support engagement channels 24 hours per day, 5 days per week (12AM [UTC] Monday to 12AM [UTC] Saturday), year-round (except for Christmas Day and New Years Day).
Expected Support response times and escalation paths depend on overall ticket volume, incident type and severity, and/or additional support services purchased by the Customer.
User Support Channels
Reach out to us from within the Platform (also known as “in-app request”)
Contact us at [email protected]
Developers may report suspected bugs on the Procurify API using Procurify’s standard support engagement channels. Any additional work or consultation on the API can be accessed through a Professional Services engagement – please contact us for more information.
Platform Service Availability and Security
For information regarding system performance, service availability, information infrastructure, data compliance and security, and more, please refer to our Security Overview.
Notification of Maintenance or Unavailability
- Scheduled Platform maintenance/downtime: In-app notice at least 5 days in advance
- Scheduled Support unavailability (>3 hours): In-app notice at least 2 days in advance
- Unscheduled unavailability: Commercially reasonable efforts made to provide notice
Response Times and Escalation Paths
Response and investigation times will depend largely on the Customer’s Subscription Package as well as the severity level assigned by Procurify to the Customer’s ticket (in its reasonable discretion).
- A user from a Customer’s account contacts Support to report an issue.
- Procurify Support gathers details from the user and attempts to reproduce the issue; this is “First Response”. If the issue can be reproduced, it is forwarded to Engineering for review.
- The Engineering team also attempts to reproduce the issue. They must be able to reliably reproduce the exact issue in order to assign a severity level to the ticket based on predetermined criteria (see “Severity Criteria” below).
Please note that response times and action plans may differ for issues related to server accessibility and performance as described in our Security Overview.
Platform support severity criteria
Sev1 – Critical Severe Impact / Business Standstill
Platform production and/or mission-critical services are unavailable for use and/or mission-critical data are severely compromised, and no immediate workaround is available.
- All or a majority of your main Procurify Platform is unavailable for use or not functioning.
- Purchasing and/or business operations are completely disrupted and critically impacted.
- Majority of your users or all mission-critical users are affected in your Procurify Platform.
Sev2 – High Major Impact
Platform production and/or mission-critical services are seriously impacted, and a workaround is either unavailable or provides only partial impact relief.
- Critical business operations are seriously affected and/or a core component of a mission-critical feature or function is not available for use.
- The issue has created a direct and significant financial impact to your business.
- Large number of users or majority of mission-critical users are affected in your Procurify Platform.
- If account is not yet live on Procurify, then important Platform functions are affected to a degree where it would critically impact a go-live date of less than 1 business week away.
Sev3 – Medium Minor Impact
Platform problem, error, or defect is non-critical to the business and/or a reasonable workaround exists.
- Minor impact to critical business operations.
- No direct significant financial impact.
- Minority of mission-critical users impacted.
Sev4 – Low Minimal Impact
Platform is usable, only non-critical functionality or components are affected, and most operations and services are unaffected.
First response times and escalation paths*
Subscription Package Expected First Response Timeframe Incident Escalation Path Sev1 Sev2 Sev3 Sev4 Sev1 Sev2 Sev3 Sev4 Enterprise 1 hour 2 hours 4 hours 24 hours Procurify Leadership Team Customer Success Manager Support Team (In-App Chat, Email) Support Team (In-App Chat, Email) Voyager 4 hours 6 hours 8 hours 24 hours Customer Success Manager Support Team (In-App Chat, Email) Support Team (In-App Chat, Email) Support Team (In-App Chat, Email) Pioneer 8 hours 12 hours 24 hours 24 hours Support Team (In-App Chat, Email) Support Team (In-App Chat, Email) Support Team (In-App Chat, Email) Support Team (In-App Chat, Email)
* Does not apply to incidents involving the Customer’s custom implementation of the Procurify API reported outside of Procurify’s local office hours. “Hours” or ”days” refer to business hours and business days.
Procurify relies on other software platforms to ensure we are the most productive in serving our customers.
- Assistance in developing Customer-specific or User-specific customizations.
- Assistance with non-Procurify products, services or technologies, including third-party enabling technologies such as databases, computer networks or communications systems.
- Troubleshooting issues with integrations the Customer or parties contracted by the Customer have built for Procurify.
- Assistance with any code that is developed outside of or in addition to the core Procurify Platform and/or related applications developed by the Procurify team.
- Data requests or corrections determined to be out of scope of expected Platform performance by Procurify (in its reasonable discretion).
- Team training or extended user training on the product, setup and configuration questions, assistance with administrative functions, or questions about business processes.
These and other services may be provided through other Procurify programs or through a Professional Services engagement. Please contact us for more information.
?php if (function_exists('rank_math_the_breadcrumbs')) rank_math_the_breadcrumbs(); ?>
Support Level Agreement
Revision Date: March 2, 2021