Procurify processes personal data only on legitimate grounds:
- Performance of a contract
- Legal obligation
- Legitimate interests of Procurify
We do not collect personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, genetic data, biometric data in order to uniquely identify a person or data concerning health or sex life and sexual orientation. We ask that you do not communicate or provide these elements of data to us. We will not use your personal data for decisions based solely on automated processing if the decision produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affects you, unless you gave your explicit consent for this processing.
If you have given Procurify consent, you may, at any time, unsubscribe or withdraw your consent by contacting Procurify as set out below, subject to our retention policies and our legal obligations. In some cases, withdrawal of your consent may result in Procurify being unable to provide you with a particular service through the website. If so, Procurify will advise you of the consequences of your withdrawal of consent at the time.
Procurify collects, uses and discloses your personal data only for identified purposes with your knowledge and consent. Some of the purposes for which Procurify may collect, use and disclose your personal data on this website are:
- To respond to inquiries and requests for one-time or ongoing communications from Procurify;
- To respond to and process applications for employment with Procurify;
- To provide you with marketing material upon completion of a form requesting access to a resource (by submitting such a form you consent to Procurify sending you marketing material);
- To conduct promotions with you if you have indicated an interest in receiving such promotions.
If you choose not to provide Procurify with your personal data, the website will not collect any personal data about you.
Procurify may disclose your personal data without your permission to the extent that it is required or permitted to do so by European Union or national law, for the following purposes:
- To comply with financial regulations regarding communications with potential and actual investors;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend Procurify’s legal rights.
Performance of Contract
Procurify collects, uses and discloses your personal data in the event you have sought employment, contracting opportunities, or educational opportunities, or solicited business with Procurify, for the following purposes:
- To comply with commitments made to local authorities regarding hiring, Procurify may provide information relating to inquiries and hiring from local areas in which Procurify operates, to evidence compliance with commitments made by Procurify;
- To comply with commitments made with local authorities regarding local sourcing, engagement with local organizations and groups, or provide educational opportunities (either individually or to groups).
Legitimate interests of Procurify
Procurify collects, uses and discloses your personal data to support its legitimate interests in the following categories:
- To monitor and enhance the security of our website and other systems to which it may connect;
- To deliver a tailored user experience and reducing the amount of manual data entry.